What are your thoughts on gay adoption?

For or against?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Adoption

• not even a question for me
    two loving parents are two loving parents
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• For. Everyone who wants a family should be able to.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 5:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Well, for. Why wouldn't someone be for it?
    If they are good parents or would be good parents able to provide a home for the child, there is no reason not to let them. There are too many kids without homes for people to be worrying about what a possible adoptive parent does in the privacy of their bedroom.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I think it is fine. There are bad straight parents so why wouldn't there be good gay parents?
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Anyone who wil step up to be a parent is ok in my book!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I think that with as many babies out there who have no one to love and care for them, it would be horrible to prohibit gays to adopt. Do you know that babies in waiting for adoption often suffer touch deprivation? That breaks my heart! If someone is willing to go through the hurtles it takes to adopt, they want that child, and almost always will take amazing care of it. Having two fathers or two mothers is much better than having NO parents.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Totally for it. Like fiatpax said, 2 loving parents are 2 loving parents. Who cares what their sexual preference is? That's just another type of discrimination.
    SilverFire85

Answer by SilverFire85 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i am all for it if they are good parents. there are to many kids that need homes and in foster care that would not mind having 2 moms or 2 dads :)
    rainfey

Answer by rainfey at 5:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Totally for it!
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 5:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• For it!!! If a loving, happy couple can provide a home & family to a child who needs one, I really cannot understand why anyone would be against it.
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 5:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2010