bad dreams and it felt soo real anyone else have this happen during pregnancy?

I had a dream that my daughter was sick and I was holding her and the nurse said that she was dying and only had moments to live that I should just accept it, death is a natural thing and she died in my arms and then my son I'm pregnant with a boy was in a bed looked about a month old he was sooo beautiful had my hubbies eyes and I was crying about my daughter and I went to him and the nurse said he had 2 hrs to live and screamed nooo you can't take my babies from me do something help him they said they couldn't that I should just accept it that death is a natural part of life and I watch him die in my arms I looked at my daughter and son and cried it shot to a funeral and they asked me how I was holding up I said fine and I felt numb and said death is a natural thing. I woke up and started crying uncontrolably it felt so real why would I dream that and why did I hurt sooo much when I woke up. I have never dreamed like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• its so normal to have these dreams when pregnant. with my first i had a dream that we aere in the middle of a war right here in oregon(unlikely) but i was running aroud trying to protect my baby from falling bombs and gunfire.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i had bad dreams all the time while pregnant...very vivid dreams.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 5:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• yes i just had one last night and it was horrible... i thought i was going crazy... nice to know im not the only one ;)
    johnandtabby

Answer by johnandtabby at 6:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It is funny to me now because my baby is here and survived the breastfeeding stage with me but when I was pregnant with him I had bad dreams and they had to do with breastfeeding. Once I dreamed that I sufficated the baby while breastfeeding with my boobs ( I am a 40DD), I remember the baby stopping breathing in my arms and in my dream I saw myself just crying. The other other I dreamed I drowning the baby with my milk! Crazy what pregnancy does to you!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2010