Are you taking any family vacations this summer?

If so, anywhere exciting?

PinkRose282

Asked by PinkRose282 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No :(
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• No, Mom is sick, don't have the funds
    shishie

Answer by shishie at 5:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Nope.

We have to move in with my mother. My husband was just diagnosed with cancer so we will be dealing with whatever treatments he does and Ill be trying to keep my family solid while looking for work and saving money so we can get back into our own home.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• nope :( we went to NC for easter, but wont be doing anything this summer, I dont have the money. I think we might go camping though. I gotta recruit some volunteers to go with me and the kids lol
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 5:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• we're taking as many beach trips as we can. we took a 4-day weekend a couple weeks ago, we're taking the long weekend this weekend, we're going again in mid-august, and we hope to go labor day weekend as well.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 5:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• stacations are becoming more of the norm.
    I hope to get away for awhile, no real plans yet.
    But boy do I remember the day when we would plan vacations and go places and things weren't as complicated........
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'm so sorry to hear for some of you. We will be taking probably one beach trip for the kids and that's about it this summer.

PinkRose282

Comment by PinkRose282 (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yep... our first one EVER! We've been married for 7 years and haven't even had a honeymoon... so we are going to Hilton Head. We leave a week from Saturday!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 5:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• We planned on taking 2 mini vacations with the kids this summer. Booked 2 trips to the lake, rented a boat for a day and a nice place by the lake. We have our second one planned next weekend, I can't wait! But that's about it, it was hard to plan a solid time for vacation because both our jobs so trying to make it work on the weekends or make extended weekends, so far so good.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes, we are taking our daughter to North Conway NH. We will be going to Story Land, Santa's Village, Clarks Trading Post and Hobo Railroad.
    Jordyn1202

Answer by Jordyn1202 at 8:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2010