Don't know why it bugs me....

Do you have a neighbor that does something annoying but isn't illegal or anything? My next door neighbor mows 2 times a week,sometimes 3,and it doesn't even need it! He mowed Monday,and he's at it again! You can barely even see where he did mow compared to where it hasn't been yet. I guess I feel he's trying to one up everyone.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My neighbor burns his trash. He doesn't put it to the curb, he'd need to pay to that so i guess he's too cheap. It's not legal but no one really does anything if you report it and you report it to the fire dept who I am sure has better things to do. My mom and my son have asthma though so it does irk me. Her next door neighbor does the same thing and he is a state trooper! Worse he does it at night and doesn't sit with it! Timbers have flown over on her side before.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 5:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I have a neighbor with a crotch rocket motorcycle...Everytime he pulls away from the stopsign in front of my house, he floors it! Its so flippin loud and usually happens right when my DD is going down for a nap or to bed at night. There's a big black truck with no muffler that does the same thing 10X a day. So annoying.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• One of our neighbors has at least five vehicles, four very loud pickups and one very loud car. He just has to rev those things up as he is going past our house. I'd say he was doing it on purpose to get to us if we'd ever said anything to him or something like that but as annoying as it is, we just leave it and think live and let live.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• having 50 different cars pulling in and out of their yard over the weekend
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Ours mows a little bit further into our yard every chance he gets, and sets the blade so low it burns the grass. DH has to race to get out there first and make sure there's a clear mowed line so he can't pretend he lost track.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I have neighbors who let their children roam around at night by themselves (the kids are all younger than 10......the youngest being 4). Their mother sends them to anyone else's house to play and then they ask for food while they're here......"but I'm hungry and my mom said to ask you to feed me". I've started not letting them near my house because of this......I don't care how "busy" you are, you should always know where your children are, who they are with and what they are doing. I can't even imagine sending my kids to someone else's house to ask for food. These kids also tell everyone that their mother uses a flea comb on them because she will not get rid of the fleas in her house........then they try to come into my house. I hate being "mean" to them but they are not my kids, they have a mother that "should" take care of them.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 5:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I had a neighbor a long time ago, who let her kid stay up all night and run through the apt while my kids were sleeping! Okay so my kids were in bed early and I get that kids are active but going on between midnight and as late as 3 am- in my opinion, ridiculous and sad! If we happened to be out late we would see them coming home from the store with him, late like midnight, with a Coke and cheetos... so annoying... that type of parenting
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 6:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Interupting conversation with probing questions lol. I left my charger at work yesturday so called one of my coworkers I knew would still be at the office and asked him to bring it to me (i dont drive). Well he pulls up on the harley so of course everyone looks outside. He is standing on my porch talking to me and she comes outside. First it was "hello how are you today" then Im standing there continuing my conversation with him and she is like is that your dad? I said no, went back to my convo. "your boyfriend", no went back to my convo. "so who is he?" She kept going on like this... Like wth is it your business whom is standing on my porch. She does this every time someone is at my house.
    Or i will be reading a book and she will come out "you are always reading or working do something fun with your life" AHHHH it annoys me lol
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 5:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Ya, Ive had neighbors who irked me for no real good reason like that LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• butterflyblue19, maybe your neighbor just needs to leave the house and get away from something or someone. lol
    my neighbors leave their dogs out 'talking' to each other too late at night and too early in the morning.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2010