normal?

so im 18weeks 4 days i started feeling baby about 4-5 days ago, well today i felt nothing is it normal when just starting to feel baby to not feel daily yet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes. In the beginning the movement it very subtle. I would ask my doctor.
    leasmom1214

Answer by leasmom1214 at 5:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes, it's normal especially when you're still in the beginning of your pregnancy. Most of the time women can't feel the baby move until around 18-20 weeks and then only if the baby is in the "right" position. If the baby moved you wouldn't be able to feel it as good because of how small the baby is.

Good luck and Congratulations
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 5:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• yes it is...but if you have any concerns call your dr:)
    CONGRATS!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes. There will be days that the baby moves a lot and days when it is a little here and a little there!
    cparra74

Answer by cparra74 at 5:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes.You arent that far along.But if you are worried call the dr.
    momofsixangels

Answer by momofsixangels at 5:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• yes it's normal, your babies bones haven't hardened up enough for you to feel them all the time. I am 19 wks pregnant and I started feeling him more at 18 wks and I asked the doctor the same thing. He still has room to move around and is still tiny so he could be sleeping or hands and feet facing towards your back she told me as long as I felt him move at some point it would be fine. Sometimes your so busy you don't feel the baby move at all. Mine, really kicks a lot since I got closer to 19 wks kicks up a storm after i eat dinner and I'm propped up with pillows behind my back kinda a laid back relaxing position I feel him kick a lot. I can't really feel him kicking when I lay down thou every once in a while I do and today I am 19 wks and 2 days and he hasn't really kicked a whole lot today even if it is few that I'm getting they are harder than usually it's more of a karate kick and then stop 30 mins later again lol.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2010