Do your kids fight alot?

reesemom

Asked by reesemom at 5:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• OMG yes, mine are 18 months apart. DD is 6 and DS just turned 5. They are constantly at it with each other. Especially if one has something and the other doesnt.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 5:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Constantly......sometimes I think that they don't know how to be nice :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 5:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• All.of.the.time. My kids are 5 and 3 and they love eachother one minute and HATE eachother the next. They can fight over anything at all. It is my biggest parenting challenge by far.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My kids are 5,3 and 2. they have thier moments of getting along and they either all gang up on me and their father or each other. but they do fight constantly over space, toys, the pool food..everything its crazy. lol
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 5:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My 4 yr old and 2 yr old do not know who to share and are constantly fighting
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My 2 oldest, both almost 14 don't they are like best friends, but the 2 of them fight alot with my 9 year old and it drives me nuts. It's like they take turns picking at him, they don't physically fight but words may hurt more than physical contact sometimes. DH and I are constantly having talks with our teenagers on how to be nicer to our 9 year old.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Ugh, yes! Non stop bickering and it even escalates into hitting each other. I swear to you they are trying to drive me insane. My mom thinks it's hilarious. She says they are identical to my brother and I and it's payback. She's right!
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Goodness, yes. They are 10 and 5 and argue, bicker and everything else. DRIVES ME NUTS!!! I kind of thought that since they are so far apart and girl/boy, they wouldn't have too much to argue about - BUT I'M WRONG!!!
    mybratsmom

Answer by mybratsmom at 7:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• They do fuss at each other daily, but for the most part...they get along really well.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 8:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• 6 and 7 yo old girls who hate each other most of the day. I never see them getting along. Physical fighting all day long to the point of bleeding for these two. My whole day is spent as a referee.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2010