Did you know that a third building fell on 9/11?

Building 7 also fell.
And the 9/11 commission didn't even addresss this building.
I asked another question about Building 7, and I can't find it, where did it go?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I remember, but I have a lot of unanswered questions about the events of that day, questions that are still not answered fully 6 years later.

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• yes, i did know this.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Your other question went to the closed questions. Once you select a "best answer" that becomes the questions "Home".

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:29 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Huh, I didn't know that. Was there people in it? Why wasn't anyone told? I saw the second building get hit but I didn't see a third.

Answer by HeatherTurner at 1:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• It was fire damaged. The whole building had been evacuated so no one was inside when it collapsed. I watched it live on TV that same day after I got home from school.

Answer by purvislets at 10:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• its not so much that people were not told its just that people were so focused on the massive losses from the north and south towers combined with the pentagon and flight 93 that it sorta got lost...and as no one was killed....there are all sorts of crazy conspircary theories about it...but it jsut went down from all the damage

Answer by afeather at 10:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I remember that. I remember it fell but no one ever really mentioned it on TV.

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• purvislets, from the research I have done, I found that there were small fires on several floors, but NEVER in history has a building fallen from fires, and this building collapsed in under 10 seconds that afternoon, in the exact same fashion as the two buildings that did have planes fly into them, where as this one did not.

• Yep. There was some talk in the beginning that they "pulled" building 7 because they were afraid of fire spreading. Problem is that they couldn't have rigged it so quickly after the attack so that story disappeared and now they just say it burned down.

• I new it. It was on the news. I think it was building 7, but don't fully remember. The entire block was shut down for a few days.

Answer by livingangle at 12:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2008