anyone ever had a boil before?? tmi

i get them once in a while, but the one i have now tops them all!! it frickin huuuuurts!!!! and its in the worst spot ever! its on the inner part of my labia!!! oww owww owwwwwwww!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Health

• well i had one on my butt and it hurt so bad. I just soakedin hot water and then pushed and pushed until it all came out. My friend gets hers there, and both times they did surgery bc of where it was located at, They told her hers were caused from orange juice and ketchup. You can sit in a tub of old lysol.. the OLD brown lysol... a cup or two full and soak
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 6:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Are you sure thats what it is? I had one when i was 8,on my hiney! Hurt like hell!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I agree that from the location that doesn't sound like a boil. I would see a doctor. Good luck :(
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 6:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• yea i get them every now and then in the arm pit area and i think my mother passed them on to me
    johnandtabby

Answer by johnandtabby at 6:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• You can go to the drug store and get some ointment.I forgot the name but its black.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i had one on the hairline of my head. that sucker hurt. left a scar and my hair doesn't grow there. first one i ever got. my daughter had one on her butt near her butt crack. i thought it was just a pimple and when i squeezed it she screamed. shortly after is when i got mine and realized later that what she had was the same thing and then i felt so terrible for the pain i caused her cause man that hurt. it was weird cause we would pick her up and hold her in our arm crack and she would cry. it was the boil causing her pain. i would go to dr to get it checked out. doesn't seem like a common place for a boil.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i've had them on my butt and had one once on the crease of my panty line..like my leg fold..but to have it there seems weird..have you been checked out?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yup have had them too. No fun and yes hurts like hell!! You just need to wait for it to pop and when it does wash tht area really good so tht the puss doesn't infect anywhere else... If you are worried then see the doc...
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 6:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes, I have. This past pregnancy which is FINALLY over (woo hoo) I got them over and over and over. I tend to only get them while pregnant for some reason! And yes, they hurt like a mother! I got one around that area as well, although it was small and went away fairly quickly. When I first saw it I was like WTF? But yep...just another one.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 7:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2010