MY DOWNHILL RELATIONSHIP..

ok i have been with this guy for 2 and a half years and we have had a ton of ups and downs...but at this moment our realationship seems to be goin extremly downhill...we have been engaged but called it off...what are some ways to maybe help save our realationship and make it better??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Honestly, if you have already had that many issues, ups and downs, and called of the engagement, I would think it might be time to walk away.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It probably depends on what the issues are. Have you tried counseling?
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• He says that he doesnt want somebody else telling us how to run our relationship lol....but ive tried talking him into it..but its to hard for us to walk away..its all tough lol...didnt mean to do anonymous lol

miranda0308

Answer by miranda0308 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I wish I had some advice but I'm going through the same thing. I set my wedding date by now I don't know.I hope your turn out okay though.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Go to counseling on your own. It may sound weird, but it can still help.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• hmm yeah i guess that could help..going to counseling
    miranda0308

Answer by miranda0308 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Counseling, counseling, counseling. A counselor will not tell you how to run the relationship. A counselor will help you get through issues together and give you the tools to talk with each other.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 9:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• If he doesn't want to go to a counselor, then he's saying he doesn't want to put effort into saving the relationship. If you both can sit and honestly discuss what the good and bad points are in your relationship without placing a blame or getting heated, you can make a list on where you need improvements and start working on things and come up with solutions together.

If he doesn't want to do this, I'd walk away.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• First of all you have a child to think of first and if the other half can't respect and treat you right then what do you think is getting into your child. You do love your child right? Our children belong to GOD first and we will be ACCONTABLE for anything that HAPPENS TO THEM as a result of our own negligence. I'm not saying you neglect your child but if you don't put him before that man then you are saying that is OK for your child to treat someone else in the wrong way or even that he doesn't deserve better.God wants the best for all His children and you are one of His. He loves us even when we don't love ourselves. You deserve the best never except anything less.

1Gfchild

Answer by 1Gfchild at 1:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2010