Ok everyone!!! Am I alone in having no sex drive?????!????!!!???? *see also below*

I have battled with this one for awhile! I go through phases (they usually last 6 months or longer each time) where sex is the last thing on my mind... I love having sex, once I decide to just do it, but actually wanting to before hand is usually impossible! I love my husband, and he doesn't deserve this battle, but I just don't know what to do! He doesn't know that sometimes I just do it to make him happy (once again, I enjoy it once it has started)! I am way to young in my mind to feel like this (25). I haven't had children the natural way (we adopted because we can't have them the natural way), so its not like having my child messed with everything.... Please help me out, or at least let me know if I'm not alone!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I can tell that your not alone. My sex drive has steadily gone downhill since we had our child 2 years ago. I don't know how to make it better. Like you I enjoy it once we get going, but getting in the mood is really hard.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i'm guessing you guys did atleast try before adopting. Could it be you could be going through some type of depression from not being able to concieve?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Talk to your dr. seriously. It could be a depression you're not aware of, but it could be more.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 9:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Have you asked your Dr. for suggestions? I've heard of creams that can help, but they are prescriptions.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010