I'm 19 wks and gotta question need to know if this is right or not??

I'm 19 wks and I just got finished peeing and he is kicking right now or jerking sounds more like it but it feels like he is hitting my bladder I feel fine he kicks and it feels like I have to pee again is he already kicking on my bladder. I went to pee yesterday and yesterday about 10 minutes after I went to pee I had to go and again and there was barely anything coming out it didn't hurt I don't have a uti so could he really be doing that with my first I didn't get that urge to have to go like that till I was about almost 7 months?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• All kids are diff. I watched and felt my son kick my bladder at my 19 week ultrasound. Just try not to let it get full. The fuller it gets, the bigger it gets, the further in thier space it goes, and the more they kick it. lol.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 6:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Sounds typical to me!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 6:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'm 18.5 weeks and that's been happening to me too, even without any kicking or pressure I feel like i have to go again practically before I'm out of the bathroom sometimes!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 6:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Welcome to the difference between first and subsequent pregnancies. It's normal. Get used to it it only gets worse.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 6:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• As soon as she started moving, I always had to pee, sometime 20 or 30 times a day. I swear, it was like I had a mini kick boxer in there! It's normal.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2010