cramping??? and smells???

I sorry if this sounds really personal but I have to know if this is common of not cause I didn't have this with my daughter. I'm not constipated but when I go I am crampy afterwards right above my pelvic area I'm 20 wks. I also have been smelling stronger down there and I bathe everyday, I'm not sick, and don't have any problems that I know of had a pelvic exam came back normal but I'm constantly washing myself before I go to bed and changing my smell has never had a smell like that and the only time I have ever smelt strong is when I have alone time with my husband and afterwards I smell kinda strong or if I have sweated from cleaning a lot or working but I don't work I do clean a lot but this smell is like oh please please I hope my husband doesn't smell it I don't want him to think ill of me I didn't have this with my daughter could it be cause it's a boy or is my nose just going overboard???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your sense are strong because you are pregnant. You can talk to your doctor on your next appointment.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I've noticed while pregnant that your body will do a lot of amazing and sometimes gross things. Your nose could be in overdrive, but all the hormones in your body could be producing the "smell" as well. I was just reading today that the hormones in your body can change your general smell. Maybe ask your doctor? I have noticed it while pregnant as well, so I make sure to take a shower, not a hot one, but a warm/cool one and wash as normal. Maybe try wearing a pantyliner with odor absorber if you're not allergic? Hope I helped some.
    sprout.martin

Answer by sprout.martin at 6:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Try this website... I found it helpful, you may too!

http://www.babycenter.com/400_strong-vaginal-odor_3420800_509.bc

You may also want to consider switching up on your soap.. Maybe to Dove... I had the same issue all three pregnancies, and my cousin gave me a white dove bar of soap and it really seems to work... Good luck.
    believejohn316

Answer by believejohn316 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2010