week bladder

I'm so sick and tired of doing this,every time I cough or sneeze, I pee, its frustrating smelling like urine down their. I've tried kegels they DONT work. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Health

• Continue doing Kegels, it won't do any harm. Make an appointment with your doctor to discuss your concerns. How long have you been doing Kegels? I've heard that is can take up to 6 months, so don't give up, but still make the appointment.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I had the same problems I had to get surgery and I don't have that problem any more.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I am having the same issue. I have been doing Kegels for 10 months, and nothing! I have an appointment to talk with my dr on Tuesday. But since I plan on having more children, and my incontinence is most likely the result of pregnancy (i had a c-section and never pushed), surgery wouldnt be an option until the future. Good luck! I hope it gets better!
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 7:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• You may not be doing your kegals correctly. Start with your OB (who can make sure the kegals are done correctly), then if they cannot help you resolve the problem, see a urologist. There is a fairly easy surgery they can do to tighten up your urethra.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2010