What goofy thing came out of your Mom mouth today?

I seem to come up with gems everyday...yikes!

MamaRoberts

Asked by MamaRoberts at 6:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• I cannot believe I am admitting this. :) Where is the anonymous button when we need it. My son pooped in my toilet and didn't flush. He is 4. When I asked who did it, he blamed his 2 year old brother. I knew his 2 year old brother had used the other bathroom and that the 4 year old used mine. I told him his poop spelled out his name so I knew it was him, just teasing him. He was so quick with a comeback. He told me I read it upside down. It really said his brothers name!
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 7:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I started singing that song from Sister Act, the one that goes "I will follow him, follow him where ever he may gooo" lol it just came out of no where... Then DS got up off the couch and started to walk away and turned around and said "well why aren't you following me then?!" lol
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 6:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I always think it's funny the things moms say, like get ur finger out of ur nose, or don't body slam the dog. today i haven't said anything special, maybe don't use the horsey toy as a stepstool to get to the drawer and pull things out
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2010