Advice for sexy pics

I want to take some sexy pics for my hubby but I am a bigger girl so I need to hide some areas. Well mainly just my stomach. What are some good positions to lay/sit in? And what are some good camera angles to take the pics in? I have some lingerie to wear, anything else I should think of? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Take one of you like crawling toward the camera...one of you with back facing camera, bent over and looking at camera...
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• maybe use a bed sheet to cover that area...not sure but i will say MAKE SURE U SEND THEM TO THE RIGHT PERSON. i accidentally sent a naughty pic to my husband's best friend, that happened about 2 months ago and i still feel awkward around his friend.

gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Smile :)
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 7:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• if u have myspace go to veronica vahns page she is a big girl also but still sexy as hell

http://www.myspace.com/vaughnveronica

u have to add her to see all her pics...but u might be able to get ideas from her...she does porn by the way
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Bed sheet is a good idea. Pics with your face and chest only, maybe a glimpse of a bare shoulder. Just your legs. Let your imagination go!
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 9:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2010