Do you wear shoes in the house?

Do you have shoes that you only wear inside your house?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 6:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Home & Garden

• All the time. I like the way shoes feel and do tend to wear them in the house.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i am not strict about no shoes. if i have all the kids loaded in the car and i need to run in the house for something, then i will not take off my shoes. i never ask people to take off their shoes when they come in my house, but i am teaching my kids to take their shoes off when they go in someone else's house.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• never..my son is allergic to almost everything outside so we dont want to track anything in
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• No shoes in the house, just slippers. I do cheat while i'm doing chores though, if I'm going in and out a lot. Also it's sometimes easier to get the boy totally dressed before leaving than fight twice. I have shoes for in the house, but they're like Uggs, so only for winter.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• No. I'm barefoot in the house. Slipper socks in the cold winter though!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Never. I don't wear shoes very much.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• No, I'm ALWAYS bare footed when inside the house. And I wear flip-flops outside unless I have to worry about frost-bite on my toes. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• We all usually take off our shoes, but sometimes I wear my flip flops or some slippers lol.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 6:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I wear flip flops mainly in the kitchen but prefer to be barefooted sometimes I kick them off and find myself in the kitchen with no shoes and step on something wet bc of my kids I guess that is why I wear them mostly in the kitchen...lol Kids you've got to love them ;) Our home is mostly carpeted.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Nope! I prefer no shoes unless I am outside
    mom-2-five

Answer by mom-2-five at 6:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2010