Laptops

I am looking to buy a laptop and have no idea whats good n not good. Havent really started looking but would love your input on it seeing that I dont really have the time to go shopping n listen to a salesperson go on n on bout differ ones! I also dont want to spend a lot just something I can use to get school work done since Im plannin on going back to school in the next year. Any suggestions?!

misssababe1128

Asked by misssababe1128 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE my macbook. Doesn't get much better. :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 7:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I have a Dell. I know lots of people are anti-dell, but I have yet to see a reason to be. I love my laptop. I also have a VIAO, and suggest you stay far away from those... they are just junk!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• im in the market for one as well, a friend of mine runs a computer shop, he fixes computers, im goin down 2 morrow to see what he thinks is best . i can drop u a line on what he says if u like...
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 7:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i would really appreciate it if u let me know what he says!! thnx
    misssababe1128

Comment by misssababe1128 (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I asked my teenagers what i'd need and they all replied the same. Basically it goes as such...1st decide exactly what you want to use it for -gaming...online only...school work...etc.. they told me everything needs different things such as memory,gaming card,extra drives,internet connections either a wifi connect or direct connect.
    then 2nd decide before you start looking on a set price-as high as you can possibly go and what you feel would be the it .
    the 3rd thing is the monitor. You evidently have a lot of sizes out there now....and can actually do the size and color...i was freeked and had them all decide what i'd need...they said to put it in the google of the computer and look and compare each computer that way. a total model you preset for and find different retailers having.I hope this helps...you can e-mail me and I'll grab a teen if you need questions answered. good luck!
    momof4kids257

Answer by momof4kids257 at 7:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2010