Long Lasting Body Wash

Does anyone know a good body wash that has a long lasting scent?

I hate bar soap with a passion, but I cant find a body wash that keeps it scent.
Theres some people who walk past and you can tell they recently got out of the shower, I dont understand why my body washes scent fades immediatly.

Anyone know some good ones?

Trotterswife

Asked by Trotterswife at 7:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Victoria secret
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 7:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Philosophy
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I've never found one that seems to be long lasting! I Love Clinique Happy & Happy Heart. But one I used up. Another got spilled. I can't afford anymore. But I do like them. But only if you layer on the same brand of body lotion and followed by the cologne! If there's one that last long. I'm sorry I don't know of it.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• This is awesome!   http://www.lush.ca/shop/products/body/body-butters/the-soft-touch 

It lasts all day, smells wonderful but isn't overpowering.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• without offending lol i have heard that the darker complected your skin is the more oil your skin has and that is what makes a fragrance last but i have the lightest skin known and fragrance never lasts on me but one and it is olay body wash with cream ribbons it has the almond butter in it smells heavenly
    luvmyaustin

Answer by luvmyaustin at 4:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2010