Am i the only one who is sick of.........

moms saying " oh well if i look ata penis i am pregnant"............ seriously good for them!!! Where is the compassion and respect for those who cant get pregnant! not that were looking for attention but just a little respect...........lol

liltinymommy

Asked by liltinymommy at 7:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yeah, I have a friend that says "if he jacks off, I get pregnant" well good for friggin you lol. not bitter much lol
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 7:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Maybe they do not know it hurts you when they say things like that......have you told them?
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 7:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I am sure they were not intentionally trying to hurt your feelings. I am sure we have all said something that has hurt someones feelings unintentionally.
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 7:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i have told them how it make since we have been ttc and have miscarried 4 babys!! all i get is " well it is the truth"
    liltinymommy

Comment by liltinymommy (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• these specicfic ppl knwo we have been ttc too!
    liltinymommy

Comment by liltinymommy (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• when I was ttc my grandma used to say " All your grandpa had to do was stand at the end of the bed and I would get pregnant" She didn't know how bad that broke my heart when I had been ttc forever.
    reava

Answer by reava at 9:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• this girl tht is my SO bestfriends girlfriend has been TTC for 2 years now and me and my SO were for 6 months. we decided tht since we were both having trouble with it tht we would try to have our babies at the same time so it would be cute.. well im 2mo prgo now i found out when i was 1 month. I though she would be happy for me when i told her instead she ran off and cried and wont talk to me anymore. cos im a horrible person for coming over all happy. and i didnt even say it bluntly i showed her SO the pregnancy test and he said something.
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 11:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• and if it were her instead of me i would have been excited for her.. so i dont understand? but i hate it when the girls tht dont even want babies gloat about being pregnant
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 11:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My sister in law and I were ttc at the same time it only took her a month to conceive while it took me a yr sure I was disappointed but I did not let my feelings get in the way of being happy that she was bringing me my first niece I treated her pregnancy as if it were happening to me I was there every step of the way every appointment and now that my niece is here and I am 3 months pregnant I still treat her as if she were my own I buy pampers, clothes, and baby sit every now and again so that mommy can catch up on her sleep. I have to truly say if it were not for her getting pregnant before me I would have went crazy with all the times we attempted to conceive and failed because of her pregnancy 12 months flew by and I did not even know it took us that long maybe you just need to get your mind off of things. Stress can cause you not to get pregnant so i suggest keeping busy for a while see if it helps
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• see i am exstaic when a friends becomes preggo before i do! i really do!
    liltinymommy

Comment by liltinymommy (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2010