Jake and Vienna: Are you surprised?

I almost feel sorry for Jake but then I think he's an idiot too. No surprise.

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 7:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• Actually, I am surprised they lasted this long. Not sure why the show keeps going with the track record it has!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I think even if he did chose Tenley, they wouldn't have lasted. What only like 1 or 2 couples off that show have actually lasted?!?! I think its just too short of time to fall in love and know they are the one when you have to choose b/t girls to actually pick the one.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Nope! I could not STAND her when she was on the show!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 7:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Not surprised in the least. Every dating reality show is a joke. Obviously throwing a group of 50 people in a room and forcing someone to pick 1 of them to marry, is not going to end well. Its an unnatural way to find your "soul mate" which is why only 1 couple out of like every show out there has survived.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Not surprised. In the end, no matter how romantic the show might be, it is just another way to meet someone. It takes longer to really get to know somebody. Real life after the show is the true test.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Not even a little bit.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 9:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Im not surprised either. I think Jason and Ali would have lasted if she stayed instead of choosing her career over love. Because they had great chemistry together.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 2:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2010