What could this possibly mean? pregnancy?

Im 15 years old and am sexually active. I have been having sex with the same dude for almost 7 months now. We had sex last Tuesday and I got my period Wednesday. My period ended Sunday and was slightly lighter but not significantly. Yesterday I noticed pinkish blood/spotting. I only knew it was there when i wiped. This has never happened before ever and Im really scared because people i ask keep telling me its implantation bleeding....is it???

iloveme12

Asked by iloveme12 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Health

• you're a little girl you shouldn't be trying to grow up. enjoy being the KID that you are and stop doing adult things
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Is it implantation bleeding? I don't know. What I do know is that at 15, your body is not yet mature. Your cycle can change dramtically during these years. Differences in your cycle could just be hormone changes as your body changes. HOWEVER, I can not rule out pregnancy as you can get pregnant at any time during your cycle. When you are a young teen, as you are, those cycles can change at the blink of an eye making it impossible to predict ovulation.
    While you can not take back the fact that you are sexually active, you do need to think if you are responsible for everything being sexual can bring--and that includes a baby. Please think carefully about that fact.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Doesn't sound like you're pregnant to me but if you want to be sure go buy a home pregnancy test and while you're at the pharmacy pick up some condoms.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2010