WHY are people letting children play in water full of OIL???? Morons!

If you have to bring "goo-gone" to the beach with you; maybe that's an effing hint that you should go to a pool instead!??!!!

Link below to video from Destin Beach June 23rd 2010

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• My question is if the mom said that it was not there that morning, then why did she bring goo be gone with her?? Sounds like she was trying to make excuses as to why she brought her kids to an oil covered beach.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yeah..they are showing pictures from the local beaches daily down here in our newspapers and it NEVER fails that there are kids touching our poking or messing with globs of oil.....idiots.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Omg are you freaking kidding me?! I swear some people in this world must have chunks missing from their brains because why any normal human being would their child swim in this oily mess, is beyond me. *Slaps forehead*
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• yeah..my mom was asking me if i wanted to go to the beach..i was like "sure..we going to myrtle" she said "no panama city" i was like "oh, did you want to go help clean up" she laughed at me and said no it was for vacation..UM NO! Why the hell would i want to go there for vacation???
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Agreed. Very sad.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I wanted to add that my inlaws vacation in Destin/Panama City for the Spring and Winter, and they told me WEEKS ago that the oil had hit the beach. And also...why is the beach still open for public swimming?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Wow Wow Wow... pure stupidity at work there
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 7:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• beachmamaof2

Comment by beachmamaof2 (original poster) at 7:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• WOW
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• The beaches aren't closed because then the vacation rentals would have to refund deposits and cancel reservations. Thus losing big $$$....
    Mom_to_Skyler

Answer by Mom_to_Skyler at 7:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2010