Screen Name

Why can't I change my screen Name WITHOUT having to make a whole neew profile????? It REALLY sucks ass.... just saying.

momzillaof4

Asked by momzillaof4 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I agree, I want to change mine b/c I am pregnant with my 3rd....and I dont want a whole new profile either!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Agreed. I have a daughter now so it sucks I cant change my screen name. They need to fix this problem.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• oh i feel you... im trotterswife and me and mr. trotter are seperated. i dont want to keep being mrs. trotter lol
    but dont want to make a new profile.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 7:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I agree...mine wont work after our new baby arrives. They need to fix this feature.
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 7:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Maybe if we all wrote them about it and enough people complain about then they will? I just might?
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• lol, it would be nice.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yea, I hate my screen name! It was a spur of the moment, kind of "haha" thing.... but I am not an actual momZILLA!! I soooooo want to change it, but to do so means a whole new profile!! LAME
    momzillaof4

Comment by momzillaof4 (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• They say it's because the site wasn't built with that capability in mind and it would cause to many changes to existing sections. There is an ongoing post in the CafeMom Discussion group. If it really bothers you that much post there and keep posting there. It may eventually make a difference.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2010