NEED A ADVICE AGAIN!!!

well because my daughter dad wanted me to see him, because he told me he changed and the only way i can believe is to see him.
so yesterday i went me and my daughter( i know that most of women's here told me to not talk to him but... he insisted )to see him, he was nice, gave her a kiss told me she was beautiful like me. than he asked me if he could kiss me, i told him NO( i still love him but...) because i haven't see him for months and now he want to kiss me?
And than he made the stupid mistake to ask me what i have been doing since i broke up with him. i broke up with him when i was like 4 or 5 months pregnant.
Doesn't he know what i have been doing?
I Told him i have been doing what he should do, take care of my daughter giving her what she need, working to support her because you never did it!
and he told me to shut up because he's not sure if my daughter is really his daughter.
i slap him and than i run away from there.

Sofiah

Asked by Sofiah at 7:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm sorry but he really doesn't sound interested in your daughter, he just sounds like he wants to mess with your head

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I WON'T GO BACK TO HIM THAT IS FOR SURE, THAT MAKE ME SAD CAUSE I'M REALLY SAD BECAUSE OF IT. I STILL LOVE HIM .. THAT IS ENOUGHT FOR ME! I'M TO YOUNG BE ABUSE AND SUFFER LIKE THAT, I DON'T WANT PAIN ANYMORE. BUT RIGHT NOW I DON'T EVEN WANT MY DAUGHTER TO KNOW HIM, HOW CAN HE SAY THAT TO ME? SAYING THAT MAYBE SHE IS NOT HIS DAUGHTER? HE WAS THE ONLY BOY I EVER SLEEP WITH!
    EVERY TIME I SEE HIM, I ALWAYS CRY, THAT IS NOT HEALTH FOR SURE! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I think you have your answer. You said, "EVERY TIME I SEE HIM, I ALWAYS CRY" Why see him then?
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 7:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• because i always thought he could change! at least try for his daughter!
    my heart want something different that my brain is telling me.
    I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT THE STUPID IDEA TO GOT PREGNANT FROM HIM... I DON'T REGRET OF HAVING MY DAUGHTER, BUT IF I COULD GO BACK I WOULDN'T BE PREGNAT OF HIM! he is always hurting my heart doesn't he realize that i love him? it's is to much to ask? IS TO MUCH TO ASK? CHANGE FOR HID OWN DAUGHTER?
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Now hear this... * He Doesn't Love You *. Stop saying, "but I love him". HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU BACK. He is using you and messing with your head. You sound way too immature to be in any relationship and way too young to be a single mother. You made a great big mistake by getting pregnant and now you need to start making smarter choices. Your daughter is your main focus from now on. Sue him for child support and make sure you have what you need to raise her properly. Then have nothing more to do with him. Good Luck.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 8:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010