Can you help me figure out what to do?

My parents are coming up for the weekend and have agreed to watch our kids on Friday night. Hubbs and I haven't had a night out since .. last Christmas I think. So we're wanting to really live it up and do something .. anything that's not kid related. We thought about going to dinner and a movie, but there aren't any good movies playing right now. Then we thought we'd hit up the local comedy club, but apparently they're not hosting any comics until the 8th. Which is weird .. But anyhow. That leaves us out of ideas.

So I ask you. We live in Central Michigan, so not exactly the most happening area in the country. However, I was hoping some of you ladies had some ideas on what we could do. It'll be night time, so nothing that would require daylight.

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 8:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• bowling

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Where at? I grew up in Brighton myself. :)
    What about going to Ann Arbor? There are always shows and fun things to do there.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• OP Here - Outside of Dewitt.
    JazzlikeMraz

Comment by JazzlikeMraz (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Somewhere that you can be alone like a beach or park. Pack a picnic or get take-out and have a little outdoor candlelight dinner at one of the tables. If it is dark no one else will even be around.
    Bowling
    Rent a hotel room just to have sex and swim in thier pool.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2010