Annoying In Laws

Ok so my sis in law is having the 4th at her place as usual and we have only went twice since living here (Been 6 yrsd) and the asked again and we politely declined and my son 13 went today with my mom in law and my sister called while he was there and asked if he wanted to go with her up there. WTF really how would you react? They also told him there were gonna be fireworks and they know where we live we can't shoot them off and they also have a pool so I am really pissed and not sure what to do now.

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 8:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Ur the mom, he's your child, when YOU decline, u deline for u and your son.
    They need to straighten up and stop that.
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 8:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Confused. What are you mad about?
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• The fact that we already declined and they went behind my back asked my son when he was at my mom in laws today!!!
    Korysmom96

Comment by Korysmom96 (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Are you not going because you have other family plans or are you just being spiteful? Because if you have something else planned just tell your family that, but if there's no other reason then you just not wanting to be there why not let him go and have a good time?
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 9:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I dunno. I would be upset some too. You already declined for your family and that includes your son. Then they go ahead and ask HIM away from you knowing you already said you were not going. I think I would be a little ticked too.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• We really don't go to any of the family functions with them because of alot of issues with them and the fact that everytime we did go in the past they always promise my son thing like camping trips and other fun stuff and they NEVER follow throught. But when it comes to the other kids in the family they always follow through with them and my son is a sweet boy he will try and please everyone and I am just tired of all the crap they do.
    Korysmom96

Comment by Korysmom96 (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I don't know the reason why you decline spending the 4th with your in laws.  Did you have plans for your family on the 4th?? I would not have a problem with my son going.  Unless, you told your in laws that you had something going on for the 4th.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 3:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2010