If you've ever found a lump in your breast..

what did it feel like? Sometimes i think there is a very small one, but i think it might be my brain playing tricks on me. Im very paranoid in general.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Health

• Avoid all caffeine for a while and then try. If you are worried, then go get it checked. The worry isn't worth it.

Answer by Bmat at 8:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• it was like a marble under the skin
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 8:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• the one i found was small and hard kind of like a mini ball at times it was hard to find i had it removed never found another one i forgot what they said it was its been years good luck to you
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 8:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My dh found one on me in Dec. It was hard, very solid. Turns out it was a solid lump of tissue. Luckily, it was non cancerous. They will be removing it after I am done bf my baby.
    If it is a concern for you, ask your doctor about it the next time you are in to see him. Good luck to you!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 8:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2010