Does your SO try to do this??? (tmi, sexual content, dont open if you dont want to see)

my ex husband was kind of a freak..he was OBSESSED with doing it in the butt and I flat out refused, I dont want any part in it...but after about 4 years together he started to try and play with my bum hole which I thought was freakin nasty and confessed he wanted to um....stick his finger in (gross I know) I really have NO idea what his obsession was with it but it was never going to happen. ...I told current DH about it and he thought it was freakin weird and nasty and could understand why he would ever want to do that..so has anyone elses SO tried that on them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine has tried and did not get far.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Mine agrees with me- EXIT ONLY

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Mine does stick his finger in. I like it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• we've tried....I'm not much for it
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 8:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i have tried it in the past but it makes me feel uncomfortable so that is totally off limits for me too
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I guess it depends on the person sometimes it is really no big of a deal...Some men like freaky ladies ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• lol. i like it? it's not that gross if you stay clean. not for everyone though : )
    MrsDex

Answer by MrsDex at 8:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I have done anal before but I only really liked it once..... When I did it with SO I was drunk lol I perfer regular sexd thank you haha but I guess it's different strokes for different folks lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• an ex tried and I told him whatever he came out with was his to keep...lol needless to say that ended it well that and the fact that he knew if he violated my butt I was going to violate his. lmao
    mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3

Answer by mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• We have done it before and I am fine with it every once in a while but not every time we do it. He is my husband and I am open to him exploring any part of me that he wants to.

You really should at least let your husband try it and if you dont like it tell him not to do it again. There are so many techniques and postions couples could enjoy together but are too shy to try. Trust your spouse.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 8:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2010