How to hack into someones email

How do I obtain someones password? How does one go about hacking into that? Just curious!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ummm i dont know... i'v never had a reason to to invade someones privacy.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Ask for there password, lol. Why do you want to hack into someone email account?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Think of an obvious password ... you'd be amazed haha
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• You can always click on where it says "forgot password" and try to figure out what there answer is to there security question.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I've always known the passwords. I've never actually "hacked" into someones email. I think you can click the "lost password" thing & if you answer their personal questions correctly, then they can send the password to another email you provide for them. I know this is how my friend got into his girlfriends email. Good thing though, he found out she was cheating on him with her ex!

Sometimes it's snooping, but sometimes it's necessary like in my friends situation. His ex gal was getting strange texts all hours of the night, then she'd go delete them. He had good reason to hack into her email because she never would have been honest with him about it. They were a few months away from marriage too. So sad!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• you have to know a little about the person. if you know their email you can go into change password and guess there "question" and change their password to gain access to the email but then they would know you changed it or if they are stupid they would just think somethings fucked up
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Well, I would never do that to someone. Thats pretty low.
    I would start with thier SOs name in variations like "iloveperson" and "personsbaby" then I would try thier birthday in a bunch of ways, then I would read the hint and try to guess off of that.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• well good luck, because if you get caught someone could press charges..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2010