Thought I'd share and hear your thoughts on this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz3WZEDFmz4 (clickable link below).

Saw this video via friends on FB. SO is a fireman so have a lot of firemen/emt's on my friends page, and these are things they see soo many times. It made me so thankful I was able to walk away from my accident, but definitely made me cry because I know there are soo many others who aren't as lucky, and I know that I (or someone I know and love) still has the chance to be a statistic as well. Does this make you want to drive safer?

(PS. CM really needs a random section other than just for fun, because this isn't just for fun, but have no other idea what category to fit it into).

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 9:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow! That is intense. So heart wrenching!
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 10:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• ooh. makes ya think about how well you actually do drive..and how everyone around you might, too.
    (i'm glad you made it out of your crash, as well. :)) )

i'm also with ya, on the need for a section for something like this. i mean, if they can make a special section just for this stupid point-game..come on!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 9:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2010