so, im new to all of this and i have no idea what to expect.. i am 6 wks and 2 days, my hcg was 2400 on tuesday and i had a second blood test today, however i wasnt able to get the results due to the holiday weekend.. i have had on and off abdominal pain- should i be concerned and possibly go to the ER and get a second blood test; i dont think i can wait until monday to see if things are headed in the right direction..

i am only 17, my fiance and i have decided that it would happen when its meant to happen.. so here we are. i am normally healthy and would be completely heart broken if my pregnancy were to end in a m/c.. any advice or similar situations?

nervusfrstmum

Asked by nervusfrstmum at 9:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would go to the ER and get checked out to ease your mind. I'm sure everything is fine :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My advice is to just sit tight. If there is something wrong, there isn't anything that can be done to stop it. But abdominal pain early in your pregnancy can be normal. You aren't bleeding so that's a good sign.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Abdominal pains are completely normal all throughout your pregnancy. As long as you don't start bleeding, you are ok. Just wait it out! Your HcG levels were at a normal level.. So don't panic. Just try to take some tylenol, drink some water, and lay down a relax.

I am not saying that you are having a miscarriage, but if it does happen, there is nothing the doctor can do to stop the miscarriage.. So just wait and if you start bleeding, go to the hospital.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2010