Charting temps help???

Is it normal for your temps to be exactly the same for the past 5 days in a row? I even tried a new thermometer the last 2 days. I've never had this happen before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yeah sometimes they are. It has been a few years since I did that, but mine stayed exactly the same for days at a time sometimes.
    reava

Answer by reava at 9:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• yes mine were always really close together in temp. i could never get the temp thing to work for me tho! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Along with the temp, you can also be looking for visual signs that you are more fertile.
    Watching your cervical mucous throughout your cycle is very helpful.
    Right after your period is over, your cervical fluid tends to be dry. As your fertile days approach, you can have possibly sticky fluid (or crumbly or stiff). It will probably be yellowish or white but could also be cloudy or clear. You may not see some sticky cervical fluid before and after ovulation as everyone is different.
    THen, it can become creamy (like hand lotion) It may stretch slightly but not much and break easily.
    Watery (if it is clear or resembles water). This cervical fluid is considered FERTILE and this may be your FERTILE cervical fluid or you may get it beforeyou get 'egg white' CF or you may not get this type at all.
    EGG WHITE is your most FERTILE CF. It looks like raw egg white, is stretchy and clear, or clear tinged with white, or even
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• ......I have more to add so here it goes.....
    clear tinged with pink. It also resembles semen (and has alot of the physical properties to alow the sperm to travel and be nourished). You should be able to stretch it between your thumb and index finger.
    Spotting, you will most likely see right before your actual period starts, around the time of ovulation or around the time of implantation if you conceive.
    Menses is your period which may be light, normal or heavy.
    Hope this helps you out some. I obtained some of the info from Fertility.com
    It is called Charting Your Way to Conception.

The info. here is so descriptive and helpful! Check it out!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:21 PM on Jul. 4, 2010