does anyone have issues getting their kids to not wet the bed at night?

my 6 yr old daughter STILL wets the bed at night. i've tried having her go right before bed, limiting her drinks after a certain time, waking her up at night but she still does it. and sometimes she will pee her pants during the day, it drives me crazy. any advice is appreciated

mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3

Asked by mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• i used to wet the bed until i was 14. sometimes rewards worked when i would have dry nights sometimes it wouldnt matter. my step dad at the time, would say if we had four dry nights a week we would get a reward like bike riding. both me and my sister wet the bed, it ran in our family. sometimes it will go away on its own. try not to get frustrated with it though, thats the best you can do.
    elizabugsmommy

Answer by elizabugsmommy at 9:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My ds is still wet every night. His father, his grandfathers, his cousins and every male relative on both sides has had the problem. They will get through it on their own time. Keep the pull up for night and make a regular stop in the bathroom mandatory during the day. Some little bodies take longer than others. But they all get there.
    MommyId

Answer by MommyId at 8:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2010