I was kind of hesitant to ask this question, but...

Does anybody think the whole "crazy for credits" thing is a bit much. I cant help but think that there will be tons of people just posting to try and get credits and it will flood the pages of "new questions" and the "bumped" page to where some of the people who are really trying to ask serious questions and are trying to find some answers may be overlooked.. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• completely agree...its not a helping site anymore..its a game
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i do think it's ridiculous too. maybe it's just a phase..... i hope bc it's annoying lol

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• oh yeah..you're right. but you have to remember, a large percentage of this site is for entertainment purposes...i thought it was more advice-seeking when i first joined, but its not really. JMO
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• They probably put that category in so that those who are 'crazy for credits' aren't taking up space in the other categories. That way serious question askers can get their questions noticed. Plus those who are annoyed with the whole credit thing don't have to go there.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• at least it's it's own category now, so if people actually post their ?s for points there, at least you can skip those ?s. They are labeled so that you know if you even want to bother with them.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• There are already people doing that. That's why they made that section so all the point whoring questions go in one section and the rest of the categories have the questions that are supposed to be there.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I agree but they are the ones that started this and members that have been here for years look like new comers with the levels crap..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes....one of my answers that I posted in April was just voted Best Answer....that was nice but,I think it is getting a bit crazy....April? ....I'm not even trying for points. I just reply as I always do and I haven't ever asked anything. :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i answer both
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Its kind of annoying. I personally think they should have a category for the people who are "crazy for credits" but I think its shouldnt show up on the newly asked questions page. JMO ofcourse lol
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 9:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2010