Is anyone in a same-sex relationship?

gay or bi-sexual? did you always know you were, or is it something that took a long time to realize? how does that work with being a mommy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I am not, but I have been - quite a few in fact. I'm Bi-sexual and yes, I've always known I was. I've always, from a young age, been more attracted to women than to men on a physical level... In fact my first 4 or 5 sexual encounters were all with girls. I don't see how it's any different from being a mom in a straight relationship, love is love is love... And frankly, unless you tell your kids there is something wrong with it, they won't ever learn to see anything wrong with it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i don't think it matters if you are a mother or not. if you are gay or bi, then you are. if you are thinking of dating, whether it be same sex or not, i would wait for several months before i introduced the individual to my kids. that way you don't confuse them. from what i understand about being gay or bi, it is something you always know. some people go through guilt or denial...they may even pretend or try to convince themselves that they are not gay...but they always know. this is what most of my gay friends have told me.
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 10:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2010