Do you watch that show 'I didn't know I was pregnant' ?

I was watching it earlier today and the woman was almost 6 feet tall and weighed 130 lbs and she didn't know she was pregnant. Say what??? I really don't understand how you can be pregnant with a full term baby and be that thin and not have any belly. I can understand if a person was overweight, then a pregnancy belly could be disguised, but to be that thin...... Where was that baby hiding?? I'm almost 6 feet tall and when I weigh 130 lbs I'm skeletal, not that that has been a problem in a few years, lol.

slw123

Asked by slw123 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• yeah, i agree. some of the storys on that show seem very unbelievable.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I saw it once while flipping through channels. I don't get it either.
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 10:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i think it's just pure bs lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• yeah i don't know! that seems pretty crazy to me! how could you not know?
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I have seen it and actually know people who didnt know they were pregnant until the last trimester, it really does happen. Sopme people have a period all the way through, my ex boss did and she only felt sick when t the baseball field, she didnt gain any weight and went to the doctor because she just didnt feel good one day and found out she was 7 months along.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• YES THATS VERY EXTRANGE THERE ARE A LOT OF SIMPTOMS ABOUT PREGNANCY THAT MAKE YOU SAY "MM I THINK I MIGHT BE PREGNANT" COME ON HOW COULD THEY IGNORE IT......
    margarita_24

Answer by margarita_24 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I've seen it, and I do agree that it seems crazy someone wouldn't know - I've told my husband that there are just things that you can't miss. I mean, fetal movement? How can you not realize that there's something moving around in there? lol
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• @bandgeek, when I was four months pregnant with my 2nd son, I didn't know it yet. I called a nurse hotline to ask about what felt like fetal movement to me, and she said it was probably indigestion! :)
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 10:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yea, i watch that show. I saw this one where she was pregnant with twins and um I feel my twins everyday. And I would think you would have some sort of pain or something. I mean if i didnt have a period for 9 months i would see my Gyn.
    xxmorganxx

Answer by xxmorganxx at 5:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I've never heard of it. They will make a show about anything!
    cafeclubmom

Answer by cafeclubmom at 5:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2010