Should I?

We have already been dating a month and from the first time I talked to him I know I wanted to marry him and he felt the same way.
Has this ever happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• yes. with my husband and not to scare you but boy do i regret it lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I knew that I was going to marry my husband at around two months dating....but I also knew him all through high school...I am not sure that is different!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• a month is not enough time to make a decision like that IMHO
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I think you should give it more time and let your relationship develop a little more before you decide on such a life altering thing such as marraige, but ofcourse it is up to you guys when it comes down to it. Its good that you both feel so strongly about each other and if its meant to be then it will work out, but I wouldnt rush things. Just take your time and really think it out. GL and I wish you the best :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Kind off....

When my hubby saw me, he knew....he told me on the first date, that he would like to marry me...it took me a couple of months to be absolutly sure myself (for me it also ment to leave my country and family...so maybe that is why I was holding back :)

But 3 mos. after we met, my parents flew over for the wedding - best dissision of my life - 10 yrs. and very HAPPY :-)))))
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 10:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My husband told me on the first date he wanted to marry me, but we still waited 4 years before we decided to seal the deal. You'll know when you're truly ready.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I had the feeling the first time I met my husband that I had definitely found something special. He says he felt the same thing. But we decided not to rush, that if it was indeed that special, we should just take it slow and enjoy it, because we would still be there for each other. I believe that it made us even stronger, as there are absolutely no doubts. Good luck and best wishes.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Marry in haste repent at leisure. Yes there are exceptions, but getting married before the relationship has been able to get past the initial be on your best behavior stage is likely a very tricky choice.

Answer by Bmat at 10:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• give it some time. Infatuation is lovely, but marriage lasts, or is supposed to last, longer than that. Also, divorce is expensive.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 10:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yeah with my ex husband :-/
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 11:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2010