We are having a unusually cool summer here how about you?

In previous years this week of the summer we are in the middle of a heat wave with temps at 104 and 105, today it was 72 here! It is crazy how cool it has been this year. I am loving it, especially since we can spend more time outside.

Has your summer weather been any different this year?

3_ring_circus_

Asked by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• june was one of the hottest in history (if not the hottest) here (i live in md). now it has been a little cooler for the past couple of days but they said it might reach 100 by tuesday so there goes that lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• this last week has been cooler, even a bit of wind..just a bit. this week its been in the mid-late 80s at the highest afternoon temp..for weeks before, we were hovering 100, tons of humidity, no rain to speak of. and well, just pure hellacious to go outside for anything!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• we just moved to a new state and it's not nearly as hot! i'm enjoying the 80 degree weather!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Lordy no! We have already had some 102 days. It has been cooler today (87), but it will be in the 90's Sun.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• oh no! it's entirely hot here. The temp today was 87 and that's the coolest we've had since May~
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 10:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It has been very cold and rainy here. We have had more rain for June than the whole winter combined and that's saying a lot seeings as Oregon gets rain 9 months outta the year.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 10:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It's been pretty nice the past few days, but just a few weeks ago it was sweltering hot. Today I think it got to about 90, which for North AL in July is NICE!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It has been very cold and rainy here. We have had more rain for June than the whole winter combined and that's saying a lot seeings as Oregon gets rain 9 months outta the year

I'm in Oregon too lol, we had maybe 5 days of snow and then by may we had nothing but rain for 2 months. I'm in eastern oregon and normally we are dying of heat by the 4th it is just so weird. It is getting ready to rain right now. I am glad that i dont have to turn our AC on I am loving having the windows open everyday, normally i cant do that.
    3_ring_circus_

Comment by 3_ring_circus_ (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2010