SO who is with me for the SEX category :)

They say they are doing it I guess I can wait until I can go anonymous anyways :) I have a while to go....

lendales_mommi

Asked by lendales_mommi at 10:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I want one just so I can not click on that category when the ten year old is reading over my shoulder. Jeez.

Just because some of us have young impressionable children doesn't mean we're prudes.

I don't need her asking me what a butt plug is, and some of you girls just throw caution to the wind when you post.

--------------------------------------------

Perhaps if you didn't sit on your butt on the internet when she's around she wouldn't be hanging over your shoulder. How about waiting until she goes to bed or to school to go online? And this is an adult website. Nobody has to censor themselves just because some kid with an irresponsible mother might read what is written.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 3:20 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I say yes. since people don't always label their Relationship ?s with TMI or whatever. I'm just not a big fan of discussing sex so would like a way to skip those questions.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i think it's a good idea. some people dont want to open them and that way they would know.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• oh yeah...i forgot...a lot of women on cafemom might not want to talk about sex...there is only so much you can say about the missionary position...
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 10:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Snort! June, you crack me up!!!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

--------------------------------

Omg I know. When I saw THIS question I assumed it was along the lines of people wanting the sex questions section so they could ASK stuff and READ them not AVOID them. Who knew we had so many prudes and women who only have sex for reproduction purposes ;) LMFAO!!
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 11:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• would this be a group thing?? lol.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i am there!
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 10:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I think its a good idea. How hard can it really be? They already have a crazy for credits, I have never and would you rather category and the sex questions have been around longer than those.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 10:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2010