ttc and slight cramping after sex. Can anyone help?

My husband and I already have 2 children and our trying to conceive now. My menstrual cycle just ended yesterday morning and we had sex this morning. Sense we got done i have been having light cramps in my lower belly area almost like in between my hips and some nausea. I don't understand what this could be. Can anyone help or give their opinion? It would be very much appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The pain in between your hips MAY have something to do with sex, but I think the nausea is just a coincidence. There's definitely no way you would have any symptoms this early. But don;t drive yourself crazy over it yet. You still have a while to go before you can know anything for sure. But I wish you all the luck!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2010