test

why do my pregnancy test keep coming back so light? is it cuz i didnt miss my period yet? its due in the morning

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It may be. You may not have enough of the HCG hormone yet. But if the line is there, you're pregnant.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Just not enough of the hormone in the urine to turn it to a dark line, but any line means positive! I didnt get a positive on my last pregnancy test until a few days after my period was due. Good luck!
    mommyto3rugrats

Answer by mommyto3rugrats at 10:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• it doesn't matter the lightness or darkness of the lines. it just matters the result (idk if you have the one line vs. two or the plus, but either way it's not about the darkness of the line)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• doesn't matter... light lines or dark lines... if you see them thats your answer.. it could either be the brand of test or the amount of pregnancy homrmones found in your urine... try a different brand and take it first thing in the morning... good luck
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 10:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Some positive tests lines are just not as dark as the control lines,it doesn't mean anything other than you may be JUST prego and not alot of HCG is flowing ;)
    MamaMindx

Answer by MamaMindx at 10:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Could be. Have you tried using first morning urine? Either way it doesn't matter, if their is a line there that indicates positive test then you are pregnant! Congrats!!
    lynsy07

Answer by lynsy07 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2010