Will you share your favorite recipe?

Any recipe you want to share I would love to try! :)

momto1girl3boys

Asked by momto1girl3boys at 10:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tamale Pie brown 1 lb ground beef and drain. Put in a saute pan with a packet of taco seasoning and the water needed, a can of Mexicorn, shredded cheese and salsa (to taste). Mix together. Put in a casserole dish and top with prepared corn bread mix, bake according to cornbread package directions. Can serve with sour cream. It really tastes like a tamale.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• 1 part sweet&sour, 1 part lime juice, and 1 part patron..er, makes that 2 parts patron!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My favorite Receipe is Chocolate Gravy. If you would like to try and would like to reciepe let me know :)
    tloghry711

Answer by tloghry711 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I love butterfinger cake if you like sweets its the best thing ever!! :)
    Nattiesmom10

Answer by Nattiesmom10 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• MMM...I would like to know how to make a Butterfinger cake :)
    My favorite food recipe has got to be my Veggie soup, and sweets....well...all recipes for sweets. I did just recently made a caramel pecan cake. I started by making a box Devils Food chocolate cake, then once it cooled, I topped it with Caramel drizzle, crushed pecan pieces, chocolate chips, and cool whip. It was great! Very sweet though, so a small piece will do ya! :)
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I have a ton of recipes that are simple, healthy, tasty and family and budget friendly. Send me a message if you would like some

Answer by rkoloms at 7:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2010