I know.... another "do you thinks i'm prego?" question!! well....

My period is due within 3 days..... I took a test about 5 days ago and it was negetive. It may have been too early, right? I also had some light spotting around the 15th of the month and some other pregnancy symptoms. Today, I got the tinge of pink but my period didnt start and i lost most of my symptoms. Soooo, it is still possible that i could be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Could be. Just wait til you miss your period and retest. If you still get a negative then give it a few more days then if you dont start try retesting one more time. If there is still a negative then you should probably just make an appointment with your dr. just to be checked out.
    lynsy07

Answer by lynsy07 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• you might be... I spotted light pink when i was pregnant... so could be !
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I thought that I was pregnant and took a test and it came back negative. I was still having symptoms of a pregnancy and retested 3 weeks later. I was pregnant and about 5 weeks along. Just wait a few more weeks and retake the test.
    krismohl

Answer by krismohl at 1:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2010