what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you during sex??? (tmi alert, not for the timid readers...)

i was dating a guy and we were pretty drunk, ok VERY drunk, and i knew my period was right around the corner but the mood was there sooooo lol one thing led to another and i ended up starting my period...on his face. i swear he looked just like the joker off batman...as if that wasn't bad enough i accidentally farted too... i was horrified LOL...

mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3

Asked by mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was squirted in the eye once and no, not by urine. I better get voted up LOTS for sharing that.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• LOL
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Seriously!?!?!?! I dont think ANYONE is going to top that!!! LOL
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 10:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Haha sounds familiar. I was really drunk and my bf and I came home from the bar .... he decided to "go down on me" and I had a tampon in .... I had totally forgot haha ... we later broke up and all his friends (that lived in the same dorm as me) used to call me mouse tail ... stupid name, but embarrassing!!!!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• and it glued my contact lenses like to my face so my now husband and I had to run out and buy visine and saline solution and pry it off me. I was red red red in the eye for DAYS and people kept asking what happened and I had to wear my ugly glasses because this was before I actually liked glasses. It hurt so much!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Seriously? You really wanna know? Well, you know how sometimes air can get pushed "in there"?. LOL, well, apparently too much got pushed in one time because when he pulled out a HUGE queef (sp*) came out that sounded like a fart, lol!!! :blush:
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Once when I was really, really drunk- I held on to a Pepsi can and drank the whole thing during the whole "deed". When we were done, the guy looked over at me and said "Damn girl! You held on to that can the WHOLE time!"...LOL
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• @ LovingSAHMommy, ahh the dreaded queef...i've always heard that a queef was a sign of a happy vag lol still who wants to queef on a guy LOL
    mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3

Comment by mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3 (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i was so in the moment and it felt so good I was just letting it flow however what flowed was some BM
    I'm showing my name but I wish I could answer this anon he he he All in the name of points right???
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2010