Could it be, is it likely or am i just hoping?

My period is due within 3 days..... I took a test about 5 days ago and it was negetive. It may have been too early, right? I also had some light spotting around the 15th of the month and some other pregnancy symptoms. Today, I got the tinge of pink but my period didnt start and i lost most of my symptoms. Soooo, it is still possible that i could be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i think the other test was too early, but you can test now and it should be accurate.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It's always possible. Baby dust for you!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It is still possible. Try buying another one and see how that goes. It should be accurate now. I hope the best for you!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yeah I think you tested way too early. I would test the day your period is supposed to start. Im in the same boat with you and we are waiting to test til July 4th!! Good Luck!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 10:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• you could be my last period before i found out i was pregnant was stupid it only lasted 3 1/2 days it was hard, then lighter, then even lighter, then a little pink, and gone. then 4 weeks later i took a test cos i was sick especially in the morning and my boob omfg they were sore and sure enough i was pregnant. it didnt happen til i starting thinking about getting pregnant alot less! but also my grandma died a week before i found out i was pregnant s it was hard to be happy. the lord gives and the lord takes. i love tht im having a bby but i miss my grandma dearly! but goodluck to you i hope you are pregnant
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 11:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2010