Twilight Fans (that have actually read the books)

How many times have you read the Twilight Saga? And out of the movies out so far which one do you think follows the book the best. Is your favorite movie the same as your favorite book?

Apple_Pie2010

Asked by Apple_Pie2010 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've read all of the books, and I've only seen the first two movies so far. My favorite movie was the first one, but I'm really excited to see the third! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Read the series 4x now. My favorite book was the 3rd. I think the movie that followed the books best was the second one.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 11:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I've read them twice, and plan to read them again once I finish the book I'm reading now. I've seen all 3 movies and IMO the 3rd follows the book the best, but it may be just b/c it is my favorite. Maybe I'm biased toward it. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'm on my second reading of the books, just finished Eclipse and I'll start Breaking Dawn tomorrow. I have not and will not see the movies. They did a terrible job on the casting and I cannot watch the actors try to be Edward, Bella and Jacob. They are so far from what I pictured in my head when I read the books, that I can't taint my image of them.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2010