Do you care if you sweat on your equipment? ( Like sweat drops on your treadmill)

I know it's late but I just did 45 mins. On the treadmill but this time I used a sweatsuit and boy was I dripping I just didn't notice the drops until I finished I thought it was gross but my dh told me it happens all of the time I guess bc I usually wrap a small towel around my neck and catch the sweat. Either way I am happy I squeezed in some walking time ;) Beter late than nothing at all. Thanks Ladies just wanted to share.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh, sorry....to answer your question. I don't mind my own sweat or that of my husband or kids. Just stranger sweat.....LOL
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• no sweat doesnt bother me.....maybe if it was someone elses though
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I don't care if I sweat on it. I imagine that it's not thirsty for my sweat after I'm done.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Good for you! I've been doing everything in my power to avoid the treadmill today. Sweat drops don't bother me, but I would wipe them up.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• LOL, here in a bit I am going to do about a mile on my bike. Sure it may be late- like you said, but then I can shower and wind down with a movie. it will make me feel better knowing i did some exercise today. I'm not a fitness nut, but have been trying to drop some weight lately.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2010