anyone donr the medifast diet ????

hi
i was wondering if anyone has tried the medifast diet ????

jakebsmama

Asked by jakebsmama at 11:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I was in the experimental trial as a teenager. Destroyed my gallbladder and I know of at least one other girl in the group who lost hers from it, too. This is back when it was prescription only. I have no idea who decided it would be a good idea to sell otc
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes; some are actually dangerous. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 7:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2010