If money was no object....

Where would you go on vacation? Would you take your kids or just go you and the hubby?
My hubby and I would take a cruise in the Mediteranian. By ourselves. We never had a honeymoon. We didn't even go away for the weekend. The money was just not there. And obviously still isn't LOL

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 11:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would go with my SO, my son, my mom, stepdad, step brother, dad, stepmom, and half sister, and shit all of my grandparents aunts and uncles and cousins too if i could! to florida first - tampa and st. pete for a few days, then we would go to ft lauderdale for a couple of days, and then leave from ft lauderdale on a cruise to paradise island in the bahamas, chill at atlantis for a couple of nights and then come home!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My husband and I want to travel through Europe (by ourselves). If it was a family vacation then we would go to just Germany. One day we want to take him there to show him where he lived at and then we would take him to Legoland.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• we would go to Maine ... i went there when i was a kid and loved it soo much and of course my kids would go too .... I would probably also take my parents.. and we would drive there, not fly, stopping in every state along the way
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• everywhere!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Back to Hawaii, where we went on our honeymoon. We would LOVE to take our son there.

Now ask in a few year, when we have another and he's going through those annoying stages! THEN I'll probably say we would go ALONE! =)
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Santa Lucia or Virgin Islands. I would take my kids for sure!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I would go to Ireland w/ my husband, son and little brother(who lives w/ us). I would feel too guilty to go to such a beautiful place and not take them along. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• If I could go anwhere, maybe Australia and if money were no object I would bring a nanny so that we could have the kids there but be able to go off on our own too.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I would say Italy. Its where my family is from. I would bring my mom, my daughter and my grandma. Then we would go to disneyland paris. Because my daughter would like it.
    lovemylittle1

Answer by lovemylittle1 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I would go to Hawaii with my hubby and then take the kids to disneyworld when they got older.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2010