Anyone have ovarian cysts and TTC?

Have you had a previous pregnancy WITH the cysts? or are you trying now? I'm just hoping the cysts arent a big deal like I heard they could be...

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It all depends on the size of the cysts...most women have cysts with every ovulation. They heal up in days normally. for larger ones, they can cause issues. I had a rather large one and they considered surgery during pregnancy but decided to watch it instead and it didn't cause any problems.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I had them PCOS, and I had had NO period for 3 years when I get pregnant with my DS. It was actually very surprising, because several doctors had told me it'd be very difficult for me to get pregnant.
    When I was pregnant, they didn't see any cysts.
    After I had my son, I did have a period for 3 months, but then it was nonexistent again. When my son was a year old, I got pregnant again.

It can get to be extremely maddening when you start obsessing, and stress also affects your chances of becoming pregnant. Just keep an open and happy mind, don't obsess about TTC and it'll happen when it does. The best of luck to you!!
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I have cysts and have had three successful pregnancies with no problem getting pregnant.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I had a ovarian cysts with my last pregnancy and now I have a perfectly healthy 3 month old baby girl. =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I have PCOS and have had 3 pregnancies without any problems. as soon as i would stop nursing one i would get pregnant with another. after our third, i got a tubal. I am curently taking metformin. it has been helping alot. im back to having normal periods again wich is a relief. maybe ask ur doctor about the metformin?
    Kel.Belle

Answer by Kel.Belle at 11:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• what is PCOS?
    AshJoe05

Comment by AshJoe05 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• ohhhhh got it!!!
    AshJoe05

Comment by AshJoe05 (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I have cysts but the only time any of mine have showed on an ultrasound was during a pregnancy. We have been trying again for the past 2 years and I recently finished my first round of Clomid. Good luck with everything! : )
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:17 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• yep I got one now and had the cyst throughout my pregnancy with my daughter. it did not cause any problems though for more information on this you should google it or go on web md.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 2:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I'm 7 weeks pregnant & have a cyst on my right ovary, my doctor did an ultrasound & everything is ok, I guess as long as the cyst isnt too big, they usually go away on their own.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2010